Norpix – Digital Video Recording Software
NorPix is the leading developer of Digital Video Recording Software and Solutions for high speed video recording using either single or multiple cameras.
User applications of NorPix software and solutions include motion analysis and tracking, medical imaging and research, life science research, industrial trouble shooting and military applications.
StreamPix is NorPix’s flag ship software product. Resulting from more than 10 years of interaction with our vast group of customers, StreamPix has become the ultimate Digital Video Camera Recording software. It offers a state of the art user interface, and an enormous amount of usage flexibility for single or multiple camera recording.
With StreamPix, it is possible to view, control and acquire from multiple camera simultaneously, all in the same user interface. StreamPix provides a complete management console for cameras, simplifying the setup, control and acquisition from any number and type of camera. The number of digital video camera supported is only limited by a condition wherein the combined data rate of the cameras exceeds the internal bus bandwidth or processor capabilities of the computer.
Adding more capabilities to multiple camera StreamPix software is our daily routine at Norpix. Every month, we issue free software updates that include the latest developments, driver updates and optimizations. We are constantly listening to our customer base requests for improving our software and providing you with the best possible customer experience.
More information at Norpix’s website: click here
Add digital video recording features to your application using the Hermes API.
– .NET now supported
* .NET wrapper compatible with all CLI languages (Common Language Infrastructure) such as C#, VB.NET and many others.
* Supports all standard Hermes API functions.
* Includes 4 demo projects coded in Visual C#.
– Optimized to take advantage of multi-core / multi-CPU architecture, 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS
* Set of C/C++ functions and classes. (.Net coming soon)
* Full control of the image flow within the application: Keep/discard/archive/display.
* Connect to any of the over one hundred frame grabbers and cameras supported by NorPix.
* Receive images from the camera.
* Save images to sequence file ( StreamPix’s .seq file format), image files (bmp, jpeg, tiff, png) or movie clip ( .avi).
– Provides access to time stamping using either computer clock or Irig time or GPS source , or LTC.
* Playback captured sequence files at various speed.
* Display images received on a user-defined canvas (device context).
* Compute frames per second speed.
* Comes with detailed documentation and demo samples.
* Can be used with single or multiple cameras.
* Simultaneously support for multiple identical or different cameras.
* Set triggering mode from hardware or software based triggering.
* Work in 8 or 16 bit per channel with monochrome or color images.
* Perform Bayer interpolation.
* Modify frame rates as desired.
* Adjust camera parameters such as gain, brightness, shutter, gamma,hue, saturation, white balance.
* Set time lapse capture from single or multiple cameras simultaneously.
* Overlay graphics and text on live or playback video.
* Save images in tiff, multitiff, jpeg and bmp formats.
* Automatic or manual white balancing
* Real time intra frame JPEG compression to lower sequence file size
* Support cameras or frame grabber with embedded JPEG compression
* Save camera settings in memory channels and reload them on demand
* OEM volume pricing available for run time copies.