BioPhysChem 2011 Conference
BioPhysChem 2011 is being held at the University of Wollongong in Wollongong, NSW from 3rd to 6th December, 2011. It is a joint meeting of the RACI Physical Chemistry Division and the Australian Society for Biophysics. This meeting will bring together scientists from a range of disciplines to showcase research developments while providing a collegial atmosphere for scientific exchange.
Scitech will be exhibiting at BioPhysChem 2011 and showcasing some of the latest key product developments which include:
- The Nanowizard 3 from JPK Instruments; a high resolution and highly flexible AFM designed for both Life Science and NanoScience applications.
- The JPK NanoTracker, an Optical Tweezer system which can track particles in 3D space and measure interactive forces between particles down to picoNewtons.
- For Researchers with ideas larger than their budget we offer the new ultra low cost “TT-AFM” Atomic force microscope.
- NanoIR combines AFM with IR spectroscopy and temperature measurement, with a resolution of 100 nm!
- The Nanoink NLP2000 and DPN5000, DPN instruments for Nanofabrication applications. Features include multiplexing capability, fast prototyping and the ability to print a variety of protein inks with dot sizes from 100 nm – 10 um.
- CellZscope from NanoAnalytics measures the impedance of barrier-forming cell cultures grown on permeable membranes.
- The Till iMic, a compact inverted DIGITAL microscope for high end microscopy applications. The iMic is very compact, offers greater stability, versatility, increased light throughput and faster operating speeds compared to a conventional inverted microscope.
- The Andor range of CCD, EMCCD, InGas and sCMOS cameras for spectroscopy and high end Microscopy, Super Resolution and confocal applications. Andor also offers the Revolution XD and DSD spinning disk confocal systems.
Scitech looks forward to seeing you in Wollongong in December!