The 12th Hunter Meeting
The 12th Hunter Meeting
Australia's Premier Cellular Biology Meeting
Tuesday March 27 - Friday March 30, 2012
The Sebel-Kirkton Park, Pokolbin, Hunter Valley, NSW Australia
SciTech Pty Ltd was established in 1989 and is a market leader offering a complete range of innovative products in the fields of scientific imaging, spectroscopy solutions, nanotechnology, electrophysiology and microscopy systems. Scitech will be exhibiting at the 12th Hunter Meeting – Australia’s Premier Cellular Biology Meeting at The Sebel-Kirkton Park, Pokolbin, Hunter Valley, NSW from March 27th to March 30th 2012. The Hunter Meetings are held annually in the Hunter Valley, New South Wales' Premium wine-growing region and are run by the Cellular Biology Meeting Inc. 10 major international presenters are invited. The main themes of the meeting are cell biology | developmental biology | differentiation.
Some of Scitech’s latest key product developments include:
- The Andor Revolution XD and DSD spinning disk confocal systems for live cell microscopy applications.
- The new Andor Neo scientific CMOS High speed, low noise, 5.5 MP camera and the iXon Ultra (ultra-fast ) high sensitivity back illuminated EMCCD cameras.
- Andor Active Illumination solutions including Micropoint, Mosaic and FRAPPA
- Imaris 7.4 from Bitplane, the industry standard for 3D/4D image visualization and analysis. Introducing the new Imaris Vantage, the perfect analytical tool to create and present complex data sets visualized in Imaris.
- Metamorph NX version 2.0, microscopy Automation and Image analysis software. Featuring custom measurement.
- The Till Photonics iMic, a compact inverted DIGITAL microscope for high end microscopy applications. The iMic is very compact, offers greater stability, versatility, increased light throughput and faster operating speeds compared to a conventional inverted microscope.
- The Till Photonics Multi-Photon solutions (Upright and Inverted Configurations) unmatched for light collection efficiency, large scan fields and 3D Image acquisition with unprecedented volume and resolution.
- 3D Histech ultrafast brightfield and fluorescence microscopy scanning. Up to 250 slide capacity. Includes switchable fluorescence illumination.
- Scientifica Ltd: Solutions for electrophysiology. Includes microscopes, micromanipulators, stages, platforms and cutting edge multi-photon microscopy solutions.
- The Nanowizard3 from JPK Instruments; a high resolution and highly flexible AFM designed for both Life Science and NanoScience applications.
- The JPK NanoTracker, an Optical Tweezer system which can track particles in 3D space and measure interactive forces between particles down to picoNewtons.
- MBF Bioscience featuring the Stereo Investigator the digital stereology system and Neurolucida for Neuroanatomical analysis.
- Jenoptik cameras for brightfield and fluorescence microscopy. Featuring the Speedcore XT range, low cost CCD cameras up to 5 MP with ultrafast live preview.
- SPOT cameras for brightfield and fluorescence microscopy. Featuring the new USB Pursuit range of cooled CCD cameras.
Scitech representatives look forward to seeing you at The 12th Hunter Meeting in March.