HIGH SPEED EMCCD CAMERA
Scitech is proud to introduce the new Evolve 512 Delta EMCCD high speeding imaging camera from Photometrics.
The Evolve 512 Delta empowers you with the potential to obtain research results in about half the time of previous 512 EMCCD cameras. Designed specifically for demanding Super-Resolution applications, this camera delivers an unprecedented new level of speed and sensitivity. Now with LightSpeed™ for 3,000 frames per second.
Photometrics advanced features:
Quant-View – Maximises quantitative measurements by converting intensities to the number of photo-electrons measure at the sensor. Background Event Reduction Technology – Improves image quality by removing spurious single-pixel events. The threshold is software controlled.
- Fastest acquisition rate for a 512x512 EMCCD Camera
- Lowest read noise available for a high-speed EMCCD camera
- Superb EM gain and bias stability enabling truly quantitative measurements
- Most accurate and fasted EM calibration technique in the industry
- Available with exclusive eXcelon technology
- Two year complete camera warranty
- LightSpeed mode for extremely high speed ROI acquisitions
- Super-resolution microscopy
- Single molecule fluorescence
- Ratio-metric Ion imaging
- Spinning disc confocal microscopy
- Quantitative FRET