Founded in 1997, Nanosurf is a Swiss based high-tech company providing scanning probe microscopes to customers around the globe. The product range starts with very compact AFM and STM instruments, followed by state-of-the-art research atomic force microscope systems, all the way up to fully customized and comprehensive next‑level solutions. Nanosurf’s customers in research, industry and teaching value the innovative approach, modularity, and ease of use of their products.
The compact research AFM that offers best value for money
- Compact by design, with a complete and streamlined feature set
- A real performer that is both powerful and versatile
- Simplicity and functionality that offer top value for money
NaioAFM — Nanosurf’s latest atomic force microscope. The NaioAFM integrates AFM scan head, Controller, Vibration isolation table and Sample positioning stage all in a single, compact, affordable and easy-to-use device.
The NaioSTM is the successor to the well-known Easyscan 2 scanning tunneling microscope and brings together scan head and controller in a single instrument for even greater ease of installation, use, and transportability. The whole setup is very robust against vibrations and can be used in standard classroom situations. With its integrated controller, this compact, user-friendly, and affordable scanning tunneling microscope hardly takes up any workbench space.
The next-generation microfluidic tool for nanomanipulation and single-cell biology
- Opens the door to fascinating new experiments
- An integrated solution with optical, force, and microfluidic control
- Innovative and intuitive handling
Flex-FPM (FluidFM probe microscope) combines the force sensitivity and positional accuracy of the Nanosurf FlexAFM with FluidFM technology by Cytosurge to allow a whole range of exciting applications in single-cell biology and nanoscience
Flex-Bio — AFM for biology and life science
The atomic force microscope that combines versatility and performance for life science
- Techniques and applications for life science research
- A design that opens up entirely new possibilities
- Discover all the practical details that really matter in daily use
- Discuss your application with one of our application scientists
A key success factor in life science research is the combination of multiple techniques. With the Flex-Bio, you can combine the imaging, spectroscopy and nanomanipulation capacity of this system with the high-end optical techniques available for inverted microscopes.
NaniteAFM — The AFM integration solution
Compact and mountable atomic force microscope for materials research and industry
- Quantitative surface analysis at the nanoscale
- Compact, mountable and easy to integrate
- Save time thanks to optimized ease of use
- Automation of measurements and analysis
- Suitable for large and heavy samples
The surface morphology is an important property for many high-tech surfaces with features that can go down to a few nanometers and surface roughness below the nanometer. With AFM such features can be readily analyzed under ambient conditions. Most AFMs are limited in the type and size of samples they can handle. The NaniteAFM by Nanosurf is the market leading solution for AFM integration with least restriction to the sample dimensions.
Flexible Research Atomic Force Microscope for Materials and Life Science
- Speed, Linearity, Flatness
- Measurements in air and in liquid
- Highest versatility, advanced measurement modes, and user-friendliness
Enhance Your Optical Microscope or Profilometer
- Use the LensAFM instead of a regular lens objective to add the power of atomic force microscopy to your optical microscope or profilometer
- Easy fitting and positioning, automated AFM approach, and quality images — intuitive handling all the way!