ANS 2017 Conference
Scitech will be exhibiting at ANS 2017!
The 37th Annual Meeting of the Australasian Neuroscience Society is being held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, on the 3rd – 6th December 2017 and gives you the opportunity to attend and witness the latest national and international neuroscience research presentations.
Scitech is proud to be exhibiting and showcasing some of the latest key product developments in Neuroscience at the ANS 2017 Conference. Scitech’s trade display gives neuroscience researchers and a large number of students a wonderful opportunity to see the latest equipment and services Scitech has on offer.
Scitech’s friendly representatives look forward to speaking with you at Booth 11.
All JPK users are warmly invited to attend the hands-on training course at the JPK Training Center in Berlin (Germany) from September 14th to 15th 2017.
Scope of the Course
The course focuses on the principles of imaging and force spectroscopy applications at the interface of biology, physics and material sciences in combination with simultaneous optical microscopy. JPK offers all JPK users the opportunity tupdate their skills and tlearn about additional modes within the JPK AFM product family.
The topics covered include:
– AFM imaging
- Easy and robust image acquisition
- Imaging in different modes: Contact, AC and Quantitative Imaging
- Imaging in different environments: Air, Liquid, Temperature controlled environment
- Fast AFM: Imaging at higher temporal resolution
- Electrical AFM modes
– Force Spectroscopy
- Cell mechanics
- Force Spectroscopy & data analysis
– Combining high performance optics and AFM
- Combination of transmitted light microscopy (bright-field, phase-contrast, DIC) with AFM
- Combining super resolution microscopy techniques (STED) with AFM
- Software integration of optical and AFM imaging with DirectOverlay™
Scitech attending the Tissue Clearing and Light-Sheet Microscopy Seminars & Workshop.
Location: Queensland Brain Institute
Dates: 8-9th December, 2016.
For further details please visit: http://web.qbi.uq.edu.au/microscopy/tissue-clearing-and-light-sheet-microscopy-seminars-workshop/
Scitech will be demonstrating the ASI diSPIM ( Dual Inverted Selective Plane Illumination Microscopy ) system at the workshop.