- double shutter images with 1 µs interframing time
- true charge domain global shutter
- 5120 x 5120 pixel resolution
- dust-protected housing
- ultra-compact design
- up to 65 % quantum efficiency
- low jitter
- pixel size 2.5 µm x 2.5 µm
Particle image velocimetry – PIV
Particle image velocimetry (PIV) is an optical method of fluid visualization.
It is used to obtain instantaneous velocity measurements and related properties in fluids.
- a high power double pulsed laser,
- an lens arrangement to convert the laser output light to a thin light sheet,
- some sychronization equipment to control laser trigger, the seeding particles and the fluid under investigation, and the capture of images
- PIV Software
Scitech offers the following solutions of particle image velocimetry ( PIV )
Filter by manufacturer:
IDT’s high-speed cameras and integrated systems — proudly made in the U.S.A. — are the top solution for many different industries, from auto-safety testing to medical research to filmmaking … and even into outer space.
MotionXtra Os Series – with Built in SSD
The Os-series is a new digital high-speed camera designed to operate in the most demanding environments. It is lightweight and immunity to hi-G shock and vibration (up to Shock: 200G / Vibration: 40G – All axes) making it well suited for the Automotive, Airborne, and Aerospace Industries.
The Os camera is a completely sealed package that can be operated under water.
Includes built-in, high capacity, non-volatile data storage.
– Direct high-speed streaming to non-volatile memory
– Automatic backup to non-volatile memory
– Pixel Depth: 12-bit mono and 36-bit color
MotionPro Y Series – Highly Configurable
Y Series cameras offer the most versatile platform supporting large internal memory (up to 64GB) for recording high-speed events, such as supersonic ballistics, aerodynamic tests and research. Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 and HDMI serve as available outputs, enabling fast download and instant playback of the acquired images. For those users that require autonomy from a computer an optional wireless interface is also available. With the optional WIFI interface, users can control and monitor images wirelessly on an Apple iPad® or Windows® OS Device.
– Pixel Depth: 10 bit mono 30 bit color
* Flexible triggering is achieved with IDT’s unique timing module
* Complete solution for integrated acquisition and processing
PCO develop and produce specialized fast and sensitive video camera systems, mainly for scientific applications. The product
range of PCO cameras covers digital camera systems with high dynamic range, high resolution, high speed and low noise, which are
sold in the scientific and industrial market all over the world.
PCO is located in Kelheim, Germany