MIPAR is a revolutionary image analysis software, capable of identifying and measuring features from nearly any captured image. MIPAR Image Analysis software uses recipes from an extensive on-line library or custom created as part of the software subscription. Recipes allow processing similar images very quickly and consistently. Applications include Material Sciences, Life Sciences, Particle Analysis and Earth Science.
Mipar Image Analysis Software
Simple, Uniquely Powerful Image Anaylsis Software – Develop Personalised ‘Recipes’ to Dectect Your Areas of Interest.
This user-friendly software enables users to test samples such as nickel, titanium, steel, composites, fibres etc., and develop a Recipe to detect features of interest. Users have the flexibility to add, delete, move and edit steps in any order. With MIPAR you can detect almost any feature you can identify with your eyes. It enables users to create application specific recipes and efficient image processing workflows. Once a user has developed a Recipe for an image, it can easily be applied to other similar images in the Batch Processor. The subsequent results can be analysed by making global, feature and local measurements.
- The ability to create customisable and non-destructive “Recipes” to detect features of interests
- The ability to process multiple images with the same Recipe using th efficient Batch Processor
- Easy-to-use and flexible software
- Can be used for a range of different applications; Materials Sciences, Life Sciences, Particle Analysis, Earth Sciences or other
Some Examples of Existing Recipes Include:
- Particle Sizing, Morphology and Shape
- Porosity and Pore measurement in Foams
- Fiber Diameter Distribution
- Filter and Fabric Porosity
- Grain Structures in Metals and Composites
- BiModal particles in Metal Structures like Titanium
See the MIPAR Recipe Store for a more extensive list: https://www.mipar.us/recipe-store.html