Rapid Automated Modular Microscope System (RAMM)
Modular Design for Rapid Automation Development: The microscope system is a platform designed for high throughtput screening.
Flexible and Customizable.
The Rapid Automated Modular Microscope system is configurable with infinity-corrected optics, dichroic filter cubes, multi-wavelength excitation and emission filter wheels, and detectors including cameras and photomultipliers. A wide range of automated features can also be added; these include: high-speed XY stages, motorized Z focusing, auto-focus, and a robotic specimen loader. The system provides a platform for high-throughput screening, genetic sequencing, experimental research, and much more.. It has been designed for flexible cost-effective original equipment manufacturer (OEM) development using high quality mean time between failures (MTBF) components to reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Featuring automated high-speed XY stages, precision piezo & motorized Z focusing, and a wide range of scanning options
- Configurable with infinity-corrected optics, dichroic filter cubes, multi-wavelength excitation and emission filterwheels, shutters, and detectors including cameras and photomultipliers
- Auto-focus, focus stabilization, tracker, and robotic specimen loader available
- Arrangement provides a solid platform for high throughput screening, genetic sequencing, experimental research, and much more
- Designed for flexible cost-effective OEM development using high quality high MTBF components to reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction
All in one:
InCellis cell imager
InCellis is an all-in-one solution providing accurate results for cell culture such as transfection efficiency, cell culture confluency directly on the bench.
InCellis cell imager provides publication-quality images of cell culture, including multi fluorescent cell labelling, and allows the calculation of cell transfection efficiency and cell culture confluency directly on the bench. Based on cutting-edge camera technology, efficient LED illumination and easy-to-use software, InCellis cell imaging system supplies a high level of performance in one minute.
The useful applications provided by InCellis can calculate the cell culture confluency and the cell transfection efficiency in a few seconds. It ensures a rapid and efficient quality control of any live cell imaging experiments.
- High sensitivity in fluorescence with our unique low light color camera
- Embedded dedicated cell culture applications to determine accurate cell culture confluency and transfection efficiency
- Smart interface to save time and share your results
- High flexibility: 6 positions objective turret and 4 fluorescent channels
- Large field of view due to our unique optical design
Ideal for E-Phys:
Slicescope Upgright Microscope
The SliceScope Upright Microscope is a popular fully-motorised, fixed stage, focusing nosepiece, upright microscope widely used by world-leading researchers.
The SliceScope is a very stable, compact upright microscope designed to meet the demands of electrophysiology and related techniques – including two photon imaging. The versatile and modular design enables easy integration of a wide range of objectives (including those from Olympus and Nikon), light sources, optics and other accessories to best suit your application.
The small footprint and low noise electronics, as well as the remote control, have made the SliceScope an integral part of electrophysiology and rigs around the world particularly when incorporated as part of a SliceScope Pro system.
- Price – Motor control at near manual price
- Motorized focus control – gives remote fingertip focus control
- Motorized condenser control – for optimal Koehler illumination
- Narrow, Ultra stable profile – extra room for equipment around your experiment
- Low noise electronics – suitable for demanding single channel recordings
- Choice of contrast – Oblique, IR DIC and Dodt Contrast
- In vivo & In vitro – can be configured and converted between the two
- Easy pipette exchange – increased productivity and reproducible positioning
- Modular design – easily configured into a user built 2P or confocal design
- Unique “follow” software module – update LinLab to keep your pipettes within field of view as you move around your sample.
- Choice of accessories – customise your SliceScope to suit your experiments needs.
- Slice Electrophysiology
- Fluorescent Imaging
- Two Photon Imaging
- Patch Clamp Electrophysiology
Huvitz – Stereo Microscopes
The superior performance makes it easier to work by using simple and intuitive controls.
The convenience of user-friendly and compact design creates the ideal combination.
- Greenough Optical System: Efficient greenough optical system offers superior flatness and outstanding depth of focus.
- Effective 6:7:1 Zoom: The predominant 6.7:1 zoom ratio provides for a flexible and effective working environment.
- Click-Stop: To achieve consistent magnification, the Click Stop function has been implemented to improve work efficiency. (HSZ-645TR)
- Variety of Video Ports: Huvitz exclusive video port lenses assure better quality video images for any digital camera systems. (HSZ-645TR)
- Wider Base Stand: Ergonomic wide base stand is designed to accommodate a large sample.
- High Intensity LED: Bright, adjustable and durable LED illuminator provides an efficient, low energy source of light.
- 4 Split LED ring light: Compact and adaptable, this LED illuminator can light each quadrant individually or in any combination to better manage reflection and observation.
Low Cost by Prism Optical:
EX30 Biological Microscope
Affordable Quality Imaging
The EX30 is our workhorse biological microscope. It features a rugged designed and high grade optics for professional clinical or field microscopy.
Several phase contrast, fluorescence, darkfield and camera options are available to make this a very versatile and good value microscope.
- Wide and flat images from 10×/22mm eyepieces,
- 4×, 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× (oil immersion) infinity colour corrected plan achromat objectives,
- 3W LED illumination for cool, white light,
- automatic brightness control and colour temperature adjustment (optional),
- 6v30W halogen illumination (optional).
- Coaxial mechanical stage and focus adjuments, and
- Trinocular port for camera attachment.
- Available with 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× phase contrast objectives,
- Phase Contrast condenser options:
- 10×/40×, 20×/40×, 40×/100×, and 10×/100× sliders, or,
- 10×, 20×, 40×, 100× rotary phase contrast condenser, or
- 10×, 20×, 100× and Dark Field rotary phase contrast condenser.
- Single and multiband LED fluorescence,
- Multiband mercury vapour fluorescence, and
- A wide range of cameras.
Warm stages can be fitted.
|Eyepieces||Widefield 10× / 22mm with optional graticule|
|Viewing Head||30° gemel trinocular |
Interpupillary distance range:50-75mm
Trinocular beam splitter ratio: 8:2 (5:5 on Fluorescence variant)
|Objectives||Standard (infinity plan achromat) : 4×, 10×, 20×, 40× (spring), and 100× (spring, oil) |
Optional Phase Contrast: 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× (oil)
Optional Plan Semi-apochromatic fluorescence: 4×, 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× (oil)
|Focus||Low position coaxial coarse and fine focus |
Coarse range: 30mm
Fine precision: 0.002mm
|Stage||Mechanical stage with dual layer, coaxial control and slide holder |
Size: 150 x 140mm
Movement: 76 x 50mm
|Condenser||NA 1.25 Koehler with socket for phase contrast (10/40 or 20/100) and dark field sliders |
NA 1.25 rotary phase contrast condenser (10, 40, 100, DF, BF or 10, 20, 40, 100, BF)
|Illumination||3W LED |
3W LED with automatic brightness switching and temperature control (optional)
6v30w halogen (option)
|Phase Contrast||Yes |
slider for 10/40 and 20/100
replacement condenser for 10/20/40/100/BF and 10/40/100/DF/BF
|Dark Field||Slider for regular condender |
Replacement condenser for use with Phase Contrast
LED for single band
Mercury vapour for multiband
B1/B4/G1/V1/UV1/UV2 filters available
Must use with Fluorescence Viewing Head
|Power Source||100 – 250VAC IEC|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on defective parts and workmanship. prismoptical.com.au/warranty for more information|
Precise, Practical, Compact, Portable
- Ergonomic design
Simple image output switch, click stop and magnification lock, relieves fatigue from extended use.
- Click stop function
The zoom adjustment knob has click stops. This is a key improvement which ensures accurate magnification and is very useful for calibrated measurement especially when digital imaging.
- DOF and flatness
Featuring a Greenough optical system with a convergence angle of 10 degree, and wide field 22mm plan eyepieces, the SZN71 has excellent flatness and depth of field.
- Auxiliary Lenses
Three auxiliary objectives, 0.5×, 0.7×, 1.5×, allows total magnifications from 3.3X to 135X. The maximum working distance is 177mm and the minimum is 47mm.
|Viewing Head||45° inclined trinocular head with fixed eyepiece tube, inter-pupillary range: 52mm – 76mm, with click stop and interlock mechanism|
|Objectives||Zoom objective 0.67× – 4.5×, working distance: 110mm|
|Auxillary Lenses||0.5× @ 177mm, 0.7× @ 120mm, 1.5× @ 47mm|
Research Grade Microscopes
Scitech can also offer system solutions using research grade microscopes from the following manufacturers: