ATLAS SERIES of Czerny-Turner Monochromator Spectrographs by Camlin Photonics.
Scitech is proud to introduce the new ATLAS SERIES of Czerny-Turner Monochromator Spectrographs by Camlin Photonics.
With focal lengths from 150mm to 750mm and multi-grating turret design features they can provide the appropriate system for low, medium and high resolution spectroscopy applications.
The ATLAS SERIES of monochromators are highly customisable allowing choice of spectral range and resolution appropriate for the application. These systems are available with focal lengths of 150mm, 300mm, 500mm and 750mm.
At the shorter focal lengths, they provide a cost-effective tool for low to medium resolution spectral analysis or tuneable light sources, whilst the longer focal length instruments provide the resolution needed to robustly conduct high precision measurements in areas such as photoluminescence and laser fluorescence.
Key features include:
- High precision wavelength accuracy and repeatability
- Choice of slit and port configuration on both inputs and outputs
- Interchangeable grating turret on precision kinematic mount
- Extensive range of high quality gratings
- User friendly software configured for all available accessories
- Full range of accessories available, e.g. motorised slits, shutters, filter wheels etc
- Double and triple configurations available