Webinar: Introduction to Imaris 9.6
Date: Thursday 15 October
Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM AEDT
As biologists we use classification to better understand the living world around us. Classification allows us to simplify the variations we perceive, from the extensive taxonomy of organisms to the various types of endosomes in cells to the grouping of phenotypes in our experiments.
Imaris 9.6 makes the classification of objects detected in your images easier than before with new tools including Machine Learning. Not only is assigning a class to the objects found in your image easier, but also the reporting and presentation of the differences across classes.
In this webinar we will introduce:
- Machine Learning Object Classifier with new machine learning statistics
- Classification Step in Spot and Surface Creation wizards (1D, 2D and Machine Learning)
- New statistics to describe Spots density
- Comparison between classes within Vantage 1D and new 2D Scatterplot
- New and intuitive mouse selection/navigation mode behaviour