Camlin Photonics, headquartered in Lisburn Northern Ireland, specializes in the design and manufacture of spectroscopy instruments (lamps, monochromators, fluorescence spectroscopy), hyperspectral imaging systems, and industrial monitoring systems for research, industrial, and OEM customers.
ATLAS Series of Monochromator-Spectrographs
The ATLAS SERIES of Czerny-Turner monochromators provide a customisable range of high quality direct drive scanning monochromator systems. With focal lengths from 150mm to 750mm and multi-grating turret design features we can provide the appropriate system for low, medium and high resolution spectroscopy applications. They are highly customisable allowing choice of spectral range and resolution appropriate for the application. These systems are available with focal lengths of 150mm, 300mm, 500mm and 750mm.
At the shorter focal lengths, they provide a cost-effective tool for low to medium resolution spectral analysis or tuneable light sources, whilst the longer focal length instruments provide the resolution needed to robustly conduct high precision measurements in areas such as photoluminescence and laser fluorescence.
- High precision wavelength accuracy and repeatability
- Choice of slit and port configuration on both inputs and outputs
- Interchangeable grating turret on precision kinematic mount
- Extensive range of high quality gratings
- User friendly software configured for all available accessories
- Full range of accessories available, e.g. motorised slits, shutters, filter wheels etc
- Double and triple configurations available