Ximea, headquartered in Münster Germany, was created by the group of industry leading Imaging and Vision veterans
originating from SOFTHARD companies.
XIMEA has defined its mission as development of cameras at the forefront of machine vision and imaging technologies, spearheading the advancements of research which resulted in remarkable product lines like xiQ – USB3 Vision cameras, xiRAY – X-ray cooled CCD cameras. Breakthroughs followed with first PCI Express camera, USB 3.0 to CameraLink cable and recently smallest Hyperspectral cameras in the world.
xiSpec – Hyperspectral Cameras with USB3 Vision
- Smallest Hyperspectral camera – Compact, lightweight with only 26.4 x 26.4 x 31 mm, 32 grams (1)
- Cost efficient – Excellent value and price due to utilization of new technology
- Cool economy – Low power consumption with 1.6 Watt and minimal heat dissipation
- All-around support – USB 3.0 support for Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, ARM
- Powerful potential – Highest spatial and spectral resolution possible with 5Gb/s interface
- Optimized – 2048 parallel, “on-chip” integrated spectroscopes with 100 points of spectral resolution each
- AIA standard – USB3 Vision standard compliant
- Industry standard interface – Compatible with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed specification
- Fastest – High speed, high frame rate: based on 170fps at 2 Mpix resolution
- Connectivity and Synchronization – Programmable opto-isolated input and output, 3 status LEDs
- Easy deployment – Range of accessories and wide hardware and software integration
- Highly Customizable – Variety of sensor options, which can be further adjusted to match requirements
- Interoperability increase – Continuous embrace of new software and hardware partners
(1) C-mount version, without lens and mounting bracket
xiSpec Linescan, Snapshot Mosaic hyperspectral models (sensor types):
|Model||Sensor Type||Spectral range [nm]||Spectral Bands||Scans/Cubes per sec||Spatial resolution|
|MQ022HG-IM-LS150-VISNIR||Linescan||470 – 900 1)||150+||up to 850 lines/sec||2048 x 5 2)|
|MQ022HG-IM-SM4X4-VIS||Snapshot Mosaic||470 – 630||16||up to 170 cubes/sec||512 x 272 (4×4) 3)|
|MQ022HG-IM-SM4X4-REDNIR||Snapshot Mosaic||600 – 860||16||up to 170 cubes/sec||512 x 272 (4×4) 3)|
655 – 975 4)
|25||up to 170 cubes/sec||409 x 217 (5×5) 3)|
Note 1: in 3 nm steps,
Note 2: There is no spatial resolution in case of Linescan sensors. Width is 2048 and 8 or 5 are number of lines.
Note 3: There is no typical value, these are Approximate numbers of pixels. The original sensor resolution can be interpolated.
Note 4: Generation 2 of the sensor. High reproducibility of the results – distances between the peaks are almost equidistant, position of the peaks differ from sensor to sensor by only +/- 1-2 nm,let’s talk about your requirements